Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Daydreaming

Going through pics of the planets and Jupiter's moons today to place on my screensaver. Io has always been one of my personal favorite moon's. I've always wondered about what sort of crazy geologic chemistry is going on down there, Mercury also. The closest of Jupiter's moons, mostly sulfur compounds, volcanicly active, pounded on by radiation from jupiter. Just a really harsh enviroment.

It will probably be one of my first research stops. Been thinking alot about my ship lately and it capabilities. Dual fusion reactors/main propulsion systems, 30 person crew, two utility shuttlecraft, similar to "Serenity". Unless of course I can't figure out a way to manipulate gravity, then of course I'm going to have to build a torus with a larger central reactor.

No comments: