Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My purpose

In case your wondering why I want to build a spaceship, and am I serious. Here's what I'm going to do.

Gather knowledge resources. Experiment (I'll post some fusion reactor videos). Build a prototype(s). Create solutions in interplanetary commerce(But you didn't know you needed "that"). Sell Space ships. I'd like to start selling my first vessels around 2046.

This blog is an example of step 1. If I think I or someone else with my intentions would like to know about whatever I'll try to put it in here as a knowledge resource.
Another example is learning to use solidworks software to design experiments and projects.

Experiment. I'm currently only in the planning experiments stage here. I've been studying and doing concept designs of robots and rockets, most recently fusion reactors. But have yet to build any significant projects.

Once I've built a solid foundation through experiment I'll start prototyping parts and systems then finally my ship.

Once I have my ship I begin doing surveys of the solar system past earth seeking out mineral deposits with unique characteristics. As well as easily available commodities Iron, Nickel, Gold, Platinum, Diamonds, anything entreprenuers would lease Vessels from me to extract.


I don't do things because I can, I'm good at everything I've ever tried. I do things because they are worthwhile. I can't think of anything more worthwhile than establishing or atleast being part of mankinds migration into our greater solar system.

1 comment:

MadMango said...

Good luck with your endeavors. If you need help with learning something about SolidWorks I can help. I've been using it for the past 12yrs.